FALI Member and Marketing Specialist
CJ Says There are 9 Reasons Not To Miss This FALI Meeting:
1. Most of the marketing you’ve been taught will NEVER work in our profession! There IS a better way.
2. You'll change the way you “prospect” forever.
3. Learn how to have new clients seeking you out instead of you chasing them.
4. Stop Being an ADVERTISING VICTIM! Cut the fat, the waste, and the guesswork out of your advertising
and change the way you attract customers!
5. Learn how to put One Dollar into advertising this week, and get back Two Dollars NEXT WEEK!
6. Learn how to Double or Triple Your Income – While working Less Hours!
7. You’ll get useful & Easy To Implement marketing ideas! “Learn It Today – Use It Tomorrow”
8. Learn the Key Elements to a successful Sales letter – and why your Brochure may be causing you to LOSE
more clients than you realize!
9. You will leave with specific usable one, two, three marketing strategies for your P.I. business.
About the Speaker
CJ Bronstrup is a respected private investigator, author, provocative speaker, and trusted advisor and consultant. He is widely consulted by attorneys, insurance companies, other investigators, and even Hollywood on a variety of cases that encompass the areas of civil, criminal, surveillance, missing persons, and background checks. He has been a technical consultant with TV shows such as Law and Order, CSI, NCIS and others.
CJ began his career working as a Special Investigator for the Prosecutor’s Office at age 22 . He started his first detective agency in 1982 at the age of 25. In 1993 he sold his first agency in Ohio and started another in Florida. That time he focused on background searches, missing persons, and database research which was in its infancy at the time. He went on to build it into one of the three largest information clearing houses in the state!
After selling that company, he spent the next several years writing books and articles on investigative techniques, speaking at large conferences and seminars all around the country and consulting with other private investigators and investigative agencies. Today, CJ is getting back to his roots – 35 years after staring his first detective agency, CJ has started his third private investigative agency, this time in St. Augustine, Florida.